Primary and Secondary Objectives:
1. Would you feel comfortable describing any and all objectives for your website?
Background and General Questions:
1. Why are you looking for a new website (re)design?
2. What do you like most about your current website?
3. What do you dislike most about your current website?
4. Do you already have a domain name and hosting plan?
1. Do you want to sell products on your website?
2. Do you want a contact form or any other forms on your website?
3. Do you need an image gallery, video or other multimedia content?
4. Do you want a CMS or other regularly updated content?
1. Do you have a color scheme you’d like to use?
2. What words would you like people to associate with your website?
3. Do you have a specific style of design in mind?
4. Do you have a specific kind of font or font size in mind?
5. Do you have a logo or other images that we could use for your website?
Planning for the Future:
1. How often do you want or will you need to make updates to your website?
2. Do you have someone in your company who will be responsible for ongoing website updates?
3. Does that person have any experience with website maintenance?
4. What features do you anticipate adding to your website in the future?